Home Forums General Discussion Viewing your Exsis in Wales

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dreamwalker
      Participant

hi, I think an Exsis looks just right for me. I was wondering if anyone would be willing for me to have a look at theirs please ? I live in Carmarthen, so West Wales, or Mid or South would be best for me. Plus we’re not in Lockdown at the moment. I would be grateful. Next step will be hopefully advertising for one to buy !! Thanks 

TonyFlisch
        Participant

I’ve already done a virtual tour via WhatsApp.  Happy to repeat.  I have an SG

cheers

Tony

Dreamwalker
            Participant

Tony your What’s App video hasn’t appeared !! Maybe you’ve been busy but I thought I would ask again. Thanks.

Dreamwalker
            Participant

Thanks Tony, I’d love to see that. I’d also still like to look at one “In the flesh” if anyone in Wales is willing.

My number is 07854 425859. Thanks

k9dougie
              Participant

Hi,

I am Portishead, Bristol and you are more than welcome to come take a look when the restrictions allow.

Dougie

Dreamwalker
                Participant
                  • Thanks Dougie, that’s a kind offer. Hopefully after 2nd Dec. My phone number is above. Perhaps you could text me so we could arrange it please. Thanks.
                  Piers Calascione
                  Participant

Hi,

We’re just listed our Exsis for sale.  See the post under for sale or look on ebay.  We’re in South Devon.

Piers

TonyFlisch
                    Participant

Sorry – <i> had failed to ensure I got notifications from this post.  The WhatsApp tour was live between us So I could answer questions.  Happy to do it again if you wish. I’ve activated notifications so wont miss this time</i>

Tony

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.