Home Forums General Discussion Split charge relay

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      marley
      Participant

Hi all,
        could someone tell me if when on hookup does the Electobloc charge both Starter and Leisure batteries

Pete

Fred & Gill
        Participant

Yes Marley, when on ehu both starter and leisure battery will charge.

The leisure battery will receive a higher level of charge whilst the starter battery will trickle charge ( which will be sufficient)

I have not looked up the manual to check the specific charge rates…..if you don’t have your own manual, I think that good friend ‘Barry’ may have posted a manual in that specific header section in the menu

Regards and have a good season,

Fred

marley
          Participant

Hi,

thanks for the info, I have another issue but this time it’s the heater, it was working fine, tuned it off, when I came to turn it back on, the green light came on , but the heater fan would not work on either setting, I am having to resort to asking for help on the reply as I cannot log on with the ridicules security

Fred & Gill
            Participant

Just saw your post Marley and logged in ok.

I am not knowledgeable in electrics to be able to give sound investigation diagnosis or testing advice.

Does the fan work on cold blower ie when the dial is turned upwards (anti clockwise) ? If not provided the 12v power is on…….possibly a fuse ( better that than the fan motor) are all other 12v functions working normally as that might give a clue which/ where fuse.

We are just about packed ready for a short trip away so unable to read up or think of solutions at the moment.

Hope you find an easy solution

Fred

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.