Home Forums General Discussion Screen shots of Road Tests

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris and Susan
      Participant

Hi everyone
        I’m not sure if this is the same for everyone – the links to the old 2004-6 road tests of the Exsis from MMM and Which Motorcaravan aren’t working for me – making me wish I’d saved them somewhere safe!

Browsing on eBay recently I noticed two of those old editions for sale and snapped them up (in lovely as-new condition too!) – it’s interesting to see just what an impact the Exsis made when it was new, and to see how timeless it looks compared to all the other ‘new’ models featured in the same issues

I’ve taken photos of the articles as best I can and I’ll post them here as two separate topics – they are readable but obviously a proper scanner would do a better job.  Does anyone have a link to the other old PDFs?

I think I’ve got the original ‘The Most Exciting New Motorhome… Ever!’ magazine somewhere as well – I’ll see if I can dig it out of its hiding place and photograph that article too.  It will be rather battered from years of poring lovingly over it, dreaming…!

Barry & Maggie

Hi Chris & Susan,

Thanks for drawing our attention to this and for posting your copies.  This is something I will contact Admin Chris about and see if we can get the links re-established.

Thanks again.  Best wishes to you both.

Barry

Chris and Susan
          Participant

Here’s an extra article which I don’t think was included in the original selection of PDFs.  A preview from Oct 2003 of the Exsis before its official launch.

Chris and Susan
            Participant

Chris and Susan
              Participant

Chris and Susan
                Participant

Fred & Gill
                  Participant

That was a good spot to notice those missing links Chris.

I have not looked at those for a while, but they are a good read.

The reviews and comments were quite complimentary of the Exsis, so very useful for recent owners to indulge in a bit of self satisfaction and reassurance with their purchase and even more useful for prospective purchasers to give them confidence in the marque.

Barry worked quite hard to assemble that information , so I hope that the links can be resurrected.

Thanks for the tip off and the above article.

I have the have the ‘Which Motorcaravan’ 2003 magazine – the most exciting motorhome…ever! and maybe one or two other articles somewhere. I think several of us sent info to Barry and then the wizzo sorted some pdf out, I think??

Fred

Barry & Maggie

Yes, I still have all the links to the PDFs, Fred.

I’m just waiting for Keymaster Chris to get back to me, so we can arrange to put the links back onto the Forum.

Barry

Fred & Gill
                      Participant

Hello All.

Thanks to the alertness of Chris  (see above) it became apparent that the very useful information in the pdf links that Barry had set up were no longer available. I  am giving this thread a bump, because at this current time when there is a great demand for motorhomes and it seems that the Exsis still sells quickly , it’s a shame that it’s not an easy resource.

Please, Chris (webmaster) or Barry ex-webmaster  advise if it is lost forever or needs technical help so that at least perhaps help could be found.

A question in the most helpful and polite way.

Thankyou, Fred

Barry & Maggie

Thanks for the bump, Fred!

I sent that message to Chris and then forgot all about it.

I’ll send him another.   I still have all the links  – they just need re-establishing on the site and only Chris can do that.

Good to hear tbat you’re ‘biking again, Fred.  I’ve sold the BMW, for much the same reasons I sold the Exsis, but I’ve bought an old, small 1965 Yamaha 250 YDS3 to pootle about on.

Thanks again.

Best wishes to all,

Barry

cvclaydon
                          Keymaster

Hi All

Sorry for the delay, have sorted out some of the links, also added details of a couple of facebook groups on the Little Exsis Book page.

Chris

Fred & Gill
                            Participant

Thanks Chris a great response

Fred

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.