Home Forums General Discussion Paint Code

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mikesidey
      Participant

Hi all, does anyone know the white 2004 Exsis paint code (or where to find it please)? Thanks, Mike.

Barry & Maggie

Hi Mike,

The paint code for my Exsis is “210”.  It can be found on a sticker in the engine compartment, on the front upper cross piece (above the radiator) just left of the bonnet lock.

Barry

Mikesidey
          Participant

Hi Barry, thanks so much for this. Must admit I didn’t think to look there. Sorry to hear that you’re moving on and if I got the right impression from a previous post, you are selling your camper. Is this right? If so, let’s not lose touch, it’s always been a pleasure to have shared Exsis the experience with you and the expertise that you have built over the years is invaluable to all of us! With very Best wishes to you and Maggie, Mike.

Barry & Maggie

Thanks for that, Mike.  And you in turn have been a stalwart of our group.   I wont forget the invaluable help you gave with regard to “publicity” – many thanks again  for that support.

Yes, it is an EXTREMELY sad moment for me, forced on me by several aspects, chief of which is “health”.  But I will stay in touch, as I hope “someone” will continue the work of this site, for the benefit of everybody.   If the site is still running, I’ll chip in and help with comments occasionally, when I can and where appropriate.

Best wishes to you both and  I hope France is still making those gorgeous scones…?!

Barry & Maggie

Barry & Maggie

Thanks for that, Mike.  And you in turn have been a stalwart of our group.   I won’t forget the invaluable help you gave with regard to “publicity” – many thanks again  for that support.

Yes, it is an EXTREMELY sad moment for me, forced on me by several aspects, chief of which is “health”.  But I will stay in touch, as I hope “someone” will continue the work of this site, for the benefit of everybody.   If the site is still running, I’ll chip in and help with comments occasionally, when I can and where appropriate.

Best wishes to you both and  I hope France is still making those gorgeous scones…?!

Barry & Maggie

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.