Home Forums General Discussion Latches

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      marley
      Participant

Hi,

anyone know where I can purchase (2) Southco black latches, I have tried main Hymer dealers, didn’t even reply to my emails tried Southco they directed me to the Hymer dealership, and on it goes.

The ones I require are  for the drop down cupboards, and all her cupboards.

Pete

nozzi
        Participant

Hi Pete

If you mean the ones on the underside of the bed, and the ones to access the underfloor/boot,which look like a ring-pull; I bought some from Roy Hopwood Fasteners. They had them in different finishes and for different thickness of board. they were very good to deal with and probably not as dear as Hymer.

If they don’t have them, you could try a chandlers as quite a few of our fixtures are off-the shelf items used on boats.

Their address is Hibbert street, Whitehill industrial estate,Stockport,SK4 1NS. sales(at)rhf.co.uk.

Those were their contact details 2014 but I don’t know if they are still in existence.

Good luck with it.

Nozzi

nozzi
          Participant

Hi again Pete

In the boating world they are called Slam Latches. there are some on eBay

Nozzi

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.