Home Forums General Discussion Hymer Decal/sticker- front above cab

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter
      Participant

Hi there. My decal/sticker on the front above the cab was looking a bit tired so I enquired at Brownhills the cost of new.  I was told £90 delivered . So i thought i would commission a sign company to create one.

I have installed one on my Hymer see picture.  Its not exactly as the original but it still looks great.  I had the lettering done in white as I think it stands out better.  Would anyone be interested in one of these for £35 plus £4.99 postage?  Cheers Peter

Barry & Maggie

Thanks for suggesting this, Peter.

Would the order be placed through you or through the company concerned?

If you post all the ordering details here, it will serve members for the future and I can maybe put a link to it.

Thanks.

Barry

Peter
          Participant

Hi Barry.  Thanks for the reply.  I had already commissioned and paid them to do the artwork and design for the two I had.  I have negotiated with them to produce a batch of ten. If there was sufficient interest  I would buy a batch then sell on and post out. Cheers Peter

Barry & Maggie

Are you able to post an email address here, so that anyone interested can contact you?

Barry

Tresjolie
              Participant

Search The Little Exsis Book for stickers Discussion 173

Tom

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.