Home Forums For Sale & Wanted How To Use For Sale/Wanted

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Barry & Maggie

Please place advertisements for your Exsis, as well as “Exsis wanted” messages here please.

This thread will continue as a running one.  The latest messages will always be at the end.  I will remove any old messages if I know they have become redundant  so let me know if you’ve placed a message that is no longer appropriate.

Please include ALL contact details, and if you’re selling your Exsis, all additions and price asked.

This site is not responsible for any misrepresentations nor any contracts entered into.

Thanks.

Barry

paul blenk
        Participant

Hi looking for a good condition Exsis, im in the North East England area .

Nothing to sell on and ready to buy.

Regards paul

I have just traded in my beloved exsis sk for an autosleeper topaz at highbridge caravans. It is a 2.3 jtd but has been remapped and is in superb condition with a number of extras (satellite, twin batteries, larger fridge freezer, cruise control, reupholstered). It has been fully maintained with recent cambelt and new front brakes and no rust. It will be available on the 27th of July.

terry
          Participant

Wanted hymer exsis sk preferred with low mileage all the extras and in a great loved condition, I would like a for ever exsis as I can no longer drive the wider ones. I am ready to buy please let me know if you can help.

regards terry

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.