Home Forums General Discussion For sale:- Exsis sx for sale. 50,008 miles, Full MOT, Red, pristine condition, u

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      hhennessy
      Participant

Bike rack, Awning, TV aerial and 22″TV, Dash Camera, GPS route finder, Cruise control, Undersealed. This is a top of the range Hymer. The camper part has been seldom used. There is an 3way ovenwith grill, a 3 way fridge, a large drop down double bed, .shower/toilet

Barry & Maggie

Hi,

Could you post this in the Exsis For Sale thread, please – it’s where prospective purchasers (not necessarily members of this Forum) should look for Exsis’ for sale.
          It would be better if you mentioned more about the base vehicle too (condition/mileage/MoT etc). It would also be good if you could include contact info, like a name, email address, ‘phone number, etc., for maximum chance of success.

The price you’re asking would help, too.

Good luck.

Barry

QBaker
          Participant

Hi,

I noticed your advert for a Hymer Exsis and wondered if it would be possible to call an find out more about the vehicle? My name is Mr Baker and my phone number is 07711345546. perhaps you could call me or text me your number in order that I can call you.

Thanks

Barry & Maggie

Hi,

Mr Hennessy is contactable via
              hugh.hennessy@ntlworld.com

See his full advert on Exsis For Sale thread.

Good luck.

Barry

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.