Home Forums General Discussion Farewell

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlie
      Participant

With quite a bit of sadness “Helga” has gone travelling to a new home however I am delighted that she has Chris, Amanda and family to love and enjoy her.

Helga gave me shelter during the torrid time of my divorce and while my bungalow became a house.  She also gave Josie, Lola & I some fantastic memories as we discovered Scotland, Wales and a few other places which were all the more enjoyable because we knew if we had a problem we had would have found support on this wonderful forum.  So it an added joy that she found a home via Barry & this group rather than being advertised to the world.

Thank you all and may I wish you all safe travels.

Best wishes

Charlie, Josie & Lola.

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Charlie.
        Barry & Maggie

That’s a sad farewell to you all,  Charlie, Josie and Helga.

You personally, Charlie, led me to my best dehumidifier ever, plus lighting too, so you’ve given as much as you’ve taken.

Really sorry to see you go and… welcome Chris and Amanda!  We look forward to receiving any and all communications from you.

Good luck,  one and all.

Barry

cvclaydon
          Keymaster

As Charlie said, Helga has now joined us in Sunny Suffolk. We have looked at several Exsis motorhomes, and she was by far the best. Also with the added bonus of being an SG version.

She ran like a dream back along the M4 and now sits at home. Our main passion is wild camping in the UK and Europe, so she will soon have a solar panel and extra leisure battery fitted. Other jobs we have lined up for her include undersealing,  4G connection, head unit & speaker upgrade, more USB chargers, door locks, LED headlight bulbs and most vitally an external BBQ point!

Hopefully as we go along I will post pics on how things are going just in case they can help anybody else.

Amanda, Chris & Noah

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by cvclaydon.
            Barry & Maggie

Welcome, Amanda, Chris & Noel!

Really glad that your Exsis experience has been good this far.  Charlie’s a really nice guy and I’m personally sorry to lose him as a member, so I’m not surprised that you have a good Exsis from him.

We’d be really pleased to have details of your various modifications, even though some have already been documented on here.  We really need various descriptions of all the different experiences members have when carrying out mods.

Once again, welcome,  and if we can help you at all  just ask!

Barry

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.