Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Exsis WANTED

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fwd
      Participant

Hi Everyone…

Just joined this very informative group as we are on the lookout for a nice SG or even an SK with Vario seat option.

Due to current (and future) travel restrictions we find our VW T5.1 campervan slightly on the small side with view of toilet and washing facilities. Unfortunately some of these restrictions will be with us for some time to come.

We’d love an auto LHD version but not imperative, also a ‘project’ is not an option, spent enough time tinkering under the bonnet in my younger days ☺

As we have limited parking space, the Exsis is the ideal size. Space utilisation is also second to none (new versions excluded)!

Thank you in anticipation….

fwd
        Participant

Forgot to add my email address… fwds.mail@gmail.com

Traveller3
            Participant

Hi you may have already found your little exsis, if not we are thinking of selling ours soon, please contact me if your interested.

Kind Regards

ken

fwd
            Participant

Hi Ken

Thank you for your message… yes we are still on the lookout for the right one!

We have been put off slightly by the corrosion issues so any info and pics greatly appreciated. Is it the SG or the SK (vario) version ? and most importantly, the asking price and the wherabouts of the Hymer?

My email address is fwds.mail@gmail.com

Kind regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.