Home Forums General Discussion Anyone willing to let my wife (Deb) and I view their Exsis please?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      gazdoubleu
      Participant

Hello again,

On the helpful recommendation of Fred and Gill I’m hoping someone within a 200 mile or so radius of me (Poulton le Fylde, near Blackpool) would be willing to let my wife (Deb) and I view their Exsis after lockdown to get a feel of whether or not the Exsis SG or SK are for us.

I appreciate there may be some reservation due to Covid but more than happy to bring protective equipment. Just need a bit of a leg up really.

If anyone’s willing, please PM me.

Thanks everyone in advance,

Gary

jacaldo
        Participant

Hi Gary

Very happy to give you and your wife a tour of our SK.

We are on the Wirral so come under the Liverpool area restrictions, this means we haven’t got a clue what will happen after the national lockdown ends.

Please get in touch after the lockdown to make arrangements if you are able to and want to come down here.

Alan

gazdoubleu
          Participant

Thanks a million, Alan

We’ll definitely be up for that, by then I’ll have followed Dougie’s and Fred’s advice and had a real good trawl through this forum.

Might even have figured out how to PM you by then!
            Good excuse to go back to the Anthony Gormley statues too.

Take care for now, Gary

TonyFlisch
            Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Happy to give you a WhatsApp virtual tour if that helps.</p>

gazdoubleu
              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Tony</p>
                My wife has WhatsApp I’ll PM you

Cheers

Gary

Martinprice40
                Participant

Hi we are in Sheffield (North West) Peak District just off the A628 over Woodhead Pass about 30 miles from M60 Manchester Ring Road.

Linda works, but I am generally around except for a couple of mornings, happy for you to drop by or we could arrange a few days away nearer to you (we haven’t been to the forest of Bowland or the southern lakes for a few years; but we were (prior to lockdown) in tier 3 so we haven’t been out of our area at the moment.

gazdoubleu
                  Participant

Thanks Martin,

Would be great to catch up in the Trough, I’ll treat you and your wife to a cake and brew at my favourite cafe in Scorton 🙂 (Apple Store, Wyresdale Park)

Tony Flisch has kindly given me a video tour of his SG and Alan (Jacaldo) has offered a viewing of his SK in Wirral after lockdown.

I’m keen to see one in the flesh and chuffed that there’s so much support on here so yeah, willing to either travel near me or your neck of the woods, will be interesting to see what Hymer have done on different years/models & any mods you might have done.

I’ll pm you my email and mobile.

Many thanks

Gary (and Debs)

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.