Home Forums General Discussion What are they

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      marley
      Participant

Hi all,

could anyone tell me what the small calibrated knob is, above the electric window controls, as pic, also the roller control with the headlight motive on as pics all pics sent to Home email address

Fred & Gill
        Participant

Hi Marley

The small calibrated knob above the window controls are to adjust the electric door mirrors – I’ll let you play with them.

The roller control for headlight is for Beam Height adjustment to compensate for load

Fred

marley
          Participant

Hi,

thanks for the info, think maybe the wing mirror adjuster needs fixing never tried the headlamp adjuster?

Pete

marley
            Participant

Hi,

have had a play , but nothing is happening, just 1 point,  how do you designate which mirror you fine tune, or is it just for the drivers mirror?

Fred & Gill
              Participant

The control on the drivers door controls all mirrors.

There are 4 marks around the central knob at roughly 11 and 1 o’clock, these control the passenger and driver top mirror respectively and the marks at 8 and 4 o’clock control the lower mirrors – Turn the knob to align with the mirror that you wish to adjust.

You will find that the knob itself pivots up & down and side to side and it is this action that controls movement to the mirror selected at the appropriate mark.

The ignition has to be on.

Hope my explanation and  your ‘playtime’ gets you there

Fred

marley
                Participant

Hi Fred,

had another play, and low and behold all works fine, I have had the van about 4 years, and thats the first time I have had them working so thanks, its the van that never stops giving just got  to get the telly working ?

Pete

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.