Home Forums General Discussion Still Wing Mirrors

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      marley
      Participant

Hi all,

it s almost impossible to get the right type of replacement mirrors main, and blindspot, there are 12 different varieties, nobody I have contacted will guarantee the one that they supply will fit? I have had 2 types , and sent them back , does anyone know the part number.

I have taken a template of the main mirror, sent a sample of the blindspot mirror, still no joy, its always computer says no.     HELP PLEASE.

Pete

Tresjolie
        Participant

Good afternoon marley

Jan de Bloois replaced a wing mirror

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1649994728554396/permalink/2081312152089316/

Regards Tom

gazdoubleu
          Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Tried to reply but all went belly up as per when I attached a photo with relevant part number ans a link. Pls pm me if u need.</p>

Cheers

Gary

marley
            Participant

Hi Garry,

i have received your message, although i couldnt understand it, just send me the part number please, its the right side mirror glass both main, and blindspot. I too do not know how to send pics on this forum.

Pete

gazdoubleu
              Participant

Hi Pete

Sorry I only know the part number for the whole mmirror, I’ll try to send a pic of the underside of mine where the number is in another message.

Part number is E30157142

I can only find full mirrors coming from abroad when googling it e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294173988340

II would have thought a Ducato van dealer could get the seperate glass part via the chassis number if its available.

Cheers

Gary

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by gazdoubleu.
                gazdoubleu
                Participant

Offside mirror.

gazdoubleu
                  Participant

Sorry that link I gave you was another slightly different one but the site wont let me edit the post again.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/22037616617

marley
                    Participant

Hi all,

still no luck, nobody I have contacted will comitt  to saying this is the correct one I have sent 3 mirrors back from ebay, has anyone got the part number for a R/H top mirror lens 2005 LHD vin No ZFA24400007682107 long arm type

merlotman
                      Participant

Hello Marley
                        I got this wing mirror for my LHD 2005 exsis from Amazon.de for the passenger side , right hand side

It appears not to be available at the minute but it might be a lead ?
                        Hope it works out for you 🤞
                        Brian

merlotman
                        Participant

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.