Home Forums Seen An Exsis? Spotted an Exsis?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cvclaydon
      Keymaster

Thought it may be fun to put up any sightings of an Exsis out and about in the wild.

Please don’t put any full number plates on with out permission.

I will start with 2 spotted at latitude last weekend:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by cvclaydon.
        Fred & Gill
        Participant

Had to Rub my eyes, a white Exsis drove past my house – I live in a Cul-de-Sac!

It parked up just down the road and by the time I got there the couple were unloading a bike. A brief hello as they were pre occupied and pushed for time as the chap was about to prepare to cycle on the Kennet & Avon Canal from Dundas Aquaduct to Devizes – hopefully before it got dark. So no time for all the usual elation and banter at meeting another Exsis owner. Really an odd co-incidence because the canal is a couple of miles from where I live.

They had never seen another Exsis and had missed my red one tucked back in between houses. They were not aware of this site or the Facebook group. I briefly told them of all the information available and of the Little Exsis Book and magazine articles. They have owned the SK van for 4 months and bought it from a dealer.

Fred

Fred & Gill
          Participant

Spotted an Exsis parked up in  lay-by near Picton Castle Pembrokeshire last week – owner very surprised to see a red exsis parked up behind.

Info for the owner ref Bed Struts, have a look at the following link with description & photos, which can be found General Discussions page 7

Bed Gas Strut Supports…

hope this helps, Fred

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.