Home Forums General Discussion Rover P4 105 – fully restored

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom and Phyllida
      Participant

This is a bit of a wild shot , but is anyone interested in moving into the classic car scene ?

I am selling my fully restored 1959 Rover P4 105 to create a little space in the garage ( I also have 8 other classics which I have restored over the years ….)

If anyone is interested , please give me a call on 07801 555099.

Tom

Fred & Gill
        Participant

Hopefully, one day you will be able to add your Exsis to that collection.

Long term members on here have discussed in the past that we think they are a future ‘Classic’.

Best wishes that your lovely Rover soon finds a nice new home.

A mate of mine, who was an apprentice mechanic had one, didn’t we feel smug lads back in the early 60’s – lovely car.

Fred

Tom and Phyllida
          Participant

Dear Fred/Gill,

Our Exsis is already aa part of the Classic collection ! An absolutely superb vehicle in all aspects which delivers everything we always wanted from a motorhome . The Exsis is part of the reason for the sale of the Rover – I need the space !!

Hope it appeals to someone – in its own right it is a joy

Tom

Barry & Maggie

The P4 is a car that would certainly be high on MY list of cars to add if I had a classic car collection.

I remember the Gas Turbine Rover, that looked a bit like a “convertible P4” – now that WOULD be a good addition to your collection!

As Fred says, I’m certain that, for a variety of reasons, our Exsis’ will be the classics of the future.  Quality, design, manufacturer spares support (washbasins excluded!) and so on are good reasons to hang on to one.

Barry

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.