Home Forums General Discussion Little Exsis Book

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tresjolie
      Participant

Hi Chris
        I’ve sent an email to Hymerexis@gmail.com with a link to the updated book.
        Is this correct? If yes could you download the book to the site and then I will delete the link.

Regards

Tom

Barry & Maggie

Hi Tom,

That email address is now defunct, but I still monitor it and deal with any “Exsis” posts.  I’ll pass on the link to Chris.  Maybe change the email address on the site, Chris?

This is a good moment to let everyone know (certainly all the new members) that The Little Exsis Book is entirely due to the efforts of Tom – his idea and he executed it, to the advantage of us all.  Thanks Tom!

Barry

cvclaydon
          Keymaster

Hi Tom

New book all uploaded.

Many thanks for your time and efforts.

Hi Barry, thanks for monitoring the gmail , all emails from the site should come to me at  webmaster@exsisowners.com, but if people email you directly they will still come to you.

all the best

Chris

Tresjolie
            Participant

Your welcome.
              With good internet access these days it’s probably not required. Updating it helps me to remember mods etc. I have not included the FB work in the Hymer Exsis SG/SK Little Exsis Group. Well worth looking at as there is some excellent work posted
              Regards
              Tom

Barry & Maggie

That “hymerexsis@gmail.com” email address appears several times throughout the site, Chris.  Could you possibly edit them to read your “webmaster” address, please?   I will eventually not look at the “hymerexsis” one, I guess.  Thanks.

Barry

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.