Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Hymer SG in Met red, 4 belted seats, 2.8, 6 speed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom Booth
      Participant

We will be putting our unique 2006 SG up in the Spring. 40+k miles, fsh, 1 owner from new, tons of extras, some unique like the 6 speed box and Truma water heater works on gas and mains and on and ariston.

Metallic paint in excellent condition, black alloys, new tyres and battery 200 miles ago, bull bar, bike rack, tow bar (never used) refillable gas point with 2 switchable cylinders, 4 legal belted seats, all led lighting with 4 extra reading lamps, headlamp upgrade, fog lights, night running bar (led), self priming water pump for winter storage, 3 cameras, 2 rear and 1 recording front, flat roof mount satellite dish, roof solar panel and lcd regulator. Front screen replaced last year due to slight blooming above seal, all seams right through re caulked and genuine hymer sealant and cover rubbers replaced by Hymer trained tech last year. 8x 12v sockets, 4 usb sockets, 4 mains sockets, external 12v and mains socket. Full colour matched 3 sided awning (slides on to fixed gutter rail). I’ll think of more in a minute.

Anyhow – I’ll put together a brochure sometime soon and decide where to advertise her; meantime, if you have an interest, please let me know heidi@999tom.com.

Fred & Gill
        Participant

Best wishes for finding a deserving and lucky buyer for your obviously cherished and somewhat unique 6 speed version. It seems to tick all of the boxes for desirability.

Although I don’t recall active posting from yourself in the past (presumably you are a long term owner?), please inform the lucky new owner about all the information available on this website.

Regards, Fred

Tom Booth
          Participant

Wilco Fred – btw we’re the only owners from new

Tom Booth
            Participant

I can’t close this thread but I should say she’s now SOLD, within a week of advertising. I guess there must be an ever diminishing number of original Excis with just one owner from new. Part of us is sorry to see her go – fantastic design!

Happy Traveller
              Participant

Hello Tom

It would help me and a lot of other owners I suspect if you would please supply details of your front screen change – who did it and what it cost. It must have been a wrench to sell your van.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Best wishes,

Keith Pemberton.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.