Home Forums General Discussion Fiat Ducato Workshop E-manual

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      BrySH
      Participant

Hi. I’ve got the workshop e-manual for second gemeration vehicles if you want to make it available on this site (subject to retrictions if any). It is quite large (578MB) so I won’t be able to email it. It is a CD image file (NRG) so it requires that users burn it to CD (I used AnyBurn which is free). Once you have done this you aso need to install e-learn (on the CD) to use it. But it is worth it as you have all the information you need for repairs. Cheers B

BrySH
        Participant

Hi. I’ve got the workshop e-manual for Fiat Ducato second generation vehicles if you want to make it available on this site (subject to retrictions if any). It is quite large (578MB) so I won’t be able to email it. It is a CD image file (NRG) so it requires that users burn it to CD (I used AnyBurn which is free). Once you have done this you aso need to install e-learn (on the CD) to use it. But it is worth it as you have all the information you need for repairs. Cheers B

Tresjolie
          Participant

Can you export it as pdf and compress it. Maybe there is a method of compressing e-manuals.

Tom

TonyFlisch
            Participant

Why dont you upload it to Wetransfer.  Or share it via Dropbox or Onedrive.  Happy to help with any of this.  I’d be keen to get a copy ASAP

Cheers

Tony

mcubbin
              Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Also interested in this, agree Wetransfer is probably the way to go.</p>

BrySH
                Participant

Here is the link to download.

https://we.tl/t-96y212yv2K

Fred & Gill
                  Participant

Well done to all above ,no doubt this reference will be a valuable source of information for these older base vehicles.

I bow to you guys for the knowledge and computer terminology  used above as it didn’t mean anything to this old fool.

Regards, Fred

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.