20th January 2023 at 18:36 #25077
2004 Hymer Exsis SG, LHD, 2.8 JTD Automatic
Metallic silver, 70,000 miles, two owners from new, no smokers or pets.
· Four seat belts.
· Four berths.
· Fabric colour “Taormina”.
· 2 Burner hob.
· Thetford 3 way fridge.
· Truma hot water heater and separate blown hot air heating.
· 12 volt digital TV ariel.
· USB, UK & continental sockets.
· Full LED lighting (even in the wardrobe!).
· Electric step.
· Custom made carpets.
· 12 volt over bed fan.
· Silver Metallic paint.
· Omnistor bike rack for 3 bikes.
· Omnistor three meter wind out awning.
· Alko chassis extension with tow bar & electrics, (tow bar removed but easily re-instated).
· Factory fitted outside shower point.
· Ladder to roof bars and chequer plate roof.
· Full set of mud flaps.
· Hydraulic damper assist on boot lid.
· Alloy wheels.
· 5 Continental Vanco all season tyres, all new in 2016.
· Left hand drive
· 2.8 litre JDT engine
· Automatic gearbox
· Air conditioning
· Central locking
· Electric cab windows
· ISRI double armrest swivelling seats
· Blaupunkt radio/CD with front and rear speakers.
· Electric adjustable & heated mirrors.
· Two full sets of keys.
· UK & German manuals and additional documentation.
· Lots (but not full) service history, cam-belt and alternator belt changed 2017, MOT Dec 2023.
Lots of pictures and more information on request. This is a reluctant sale of a much loved and cared for van.
Offers around £26,500
Tel: 07732 858818
20th January 2023 at 22:09 #25116
20th January 2023 at 22:13 #25117
4th February 2023 at 20:41 #28952
Our beautiful Exsis now has a lucky new owner,
A big thank you for the hard work put in by the Exsis Owners Admin who keep this invaluable site going. Keep it up.
9th February 2023 at 13:14 #29957Fred & GillParticipant
Pleased for you that your Exsis has sold relatively quickly.
Hopefully these unique vehicles are still sought after.
Thank you for updating this Forum and hopefully you have made the new owners aware of all the invaluable owners based information available here.
Regards and best wishes,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.