Home Forums General Discussion Exsis Owners Finances…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Barry & Maggie

Dear Exsis friends,

So many of you unselfishly contributed to the looming costs associated with renewing the program and certificates in order to keep the site going, for which I most sincerely am truly grateful – it was a huge weight off my shoulders at the time.

However, I wish it to be known that Chris has unselfishly accepted full financial responsibility for the Exsis Owners Forum at NO COST TO MEMBERS. The contributions from you all are therefore not now needed. The Forum is safe and there are excess funds.

I am in a quandary… many of you have stated to use these funds for the Forum OR for charity if not needed. It’s problematic to ask each and every one of you individually what I should do with your actual individual contribution, so this is what I propose… Anyone who would like their contribution refunding, please contact me in the next day or two at the most (hymerexsis@gmail.com) and I will happily accede to that request.
        If I don’t hear, then I propose to make charitable donations on behalf of you all – the “Exsis Owners Forum”.

The charities (two) that I have chosen are as follows:
        The Wallace & Gromit Childrens’ Charity (supported by the Aardman Foundation, so a reliable charity) –
        https://wallaceandgromitcharity.org/
        and
        The NHS Charities Together,

Home

The childrens’ charity is the same one that our Exsistravaganzas supported, on the basis that hospitalized children or even more sadly, those in hospices, have not had the chance to experience the joy that we get from our Exsis’.
        At this crazy moment in our national life, the NHS has featured hugely and is well worthy of our collective support.

I hope you all agree with this course of action, but I am open to any observations regarding this. I will update you all next week.

Meanwhile, my thanks again for all your support – you are a truly exceptional group of wonderful people.

With love and best wishes.

Barry

Travel Happy
        Participant

Hi Barry

As you know I gave Fred £50 towards the site continuation cost fund. I am very happy to have you donate this sum to the two charities you have chosen. Thank you once again for your enormous contribution through the forum to keeping us all safely and enjoyably on the road.

Best wishes

Keith

Barry & Maggie

Many thanks, Keith – that’s extremely kind of you.  In fact, it’s extremely kind and generous of all of you who contributed.  Not forgetting Chris, who has single-handedly saved the site!  Thanks, Chris!

I’ll post the details when I receive the charities receipts.

Thank you again.

Best wishes.

Barry

Caroline and Dave
            Participant

I’m so sorry Barry, Dave and I didn’t know anything about this as we hadn’t used the site recently. Is there some way to turn on notifications that someone has posted something?

Now feel bad that we made no contribution!

Caroline and Dave

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.