Home Forums General Discussion Exsis For Sale (2)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Barry & Maggie

Some of you may have noticed the ‘odd’ spam posts we’re getting recently?  I delete them as soon as I spot them, but it seems the Topic “Exsis For Sale” has been deleted, along with one or two of these posts.

My Son, Stephen, is trying to get the Topic restored but he may not be able to.

My sincere apologies to all those affected, who have recently posted For Sale or Wanted posts.   Please repeat them here, and I can only apologise for these recent attacks.  We are trying to get it stopped.

Best wishes to you all.

Barry

Fred & Gill
        Participant

Perhaps not too bad a problem as it now saves having to scroll down through loads of outdated posts to get to the current market. Problem is  historic price info and reminders of treasured past members is gone.

As you say those currently in the market can re – post and the thread will be bang up to date.

Dear Boss – as we don’t have the page facility on this current site ….. how about periodically setting up a new thread as you have done in this case Exsis 2, Exsis 3, or

Exsis 2019, Exsis 2020.

Keep up the good work pal, and all the friendly welcomes to new contacts and assured help and advice to all.

Fred

Barry & Maggie

A great suggestion  thanks Fred.  I was considering deleting the earlier posts but refrained from doing so because of, as you say,  historical information reasons.

Yes, maybe every six months or so I’ll start a new Exsis For Sale thread.

But Stephen is still working on these problems – occasional infection of the site by spammers (no big problem as I delete them the same day, sometimes instantly, which gives me great satisfaction!) and that they seem to “grab” the entire Topic.

But it’s all good here at Exsis Towers… we are almost in control…!  Beam me up  Scotty. 😁

Barry

Barry & Maggie

Two Exsis’ that I’ve spotted For Sale…

https://tinyurl.com/wjjrqmt

and best of all, the only other UK “automatic” other than mine…

https://tinyurl.com/t2lh8p8

…at a bargain price, too, in my opinion!

Barry

Barry & Maggie

And another, 2.3 red one (Fred!) in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland…

https://tinyurl.com/uxn8yuz

Barry

Fred & Gill
                Participant

Noticed one was with ‘Freewheel Leisure’ – I came across him at Shepton a few years ago with one for sale.

He was quite taken with the Exsis and it seems that he has made a niche out of sourcing these.

Looked at the red one you posted Barry and it said ‘Sold’…..well that didn’t hang about.

Fred

Kathryn
                  Participant

Hello

I’m also looking to buy an Exsis this year so if anyone is thinking of selling theirs please do message me

many thanks

kathryn

Fred & Gill
                    Participant

Exsis for sale in Ledbury – just saw the link on ‘outandaboutlive’ website

Its a 2005 White SK 2.8   One for sale here: https://tinyurl.com/ydynd5mj Ledbury. Looks good on paper (but then it is being advertised for sale! ), and a fair price.

The advert gives links to our forum, so it looks like someone who knows about us but never posted

Looks like another ‘older’ couple giving up.

Be quick if you are looking and good luck

Fred

Hope this helps

Barry & Maggie

Well-spotted, Fred!

A very good, clear advert, with the Exsis offered at an excellent price too.

Barry

Fred & Gill
                        Participant

I have ‘bumped’ this thread to remind prospective sellers that it exists and helps keep historical information in one place.

I think that I have an idea to put to Barry to perhaps help with this.

Fred

Barry & Maggie

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.